I’ve been busy. Way busy. Too busy to even tweet all that much, and for those of you who are Twitter followers of mine, you know that’s crazy for me.
What have I been up to?
- wedding planning. Yes, we’re finally moving towards setting a date. We’ve been engaged for a year, it’s about damned time.
- baking. Working is hard, yo! I’ve been test baking, trying out cupcakes in a jar, all sorts of crazy concoctions.
- kids. I have 2 of them. They eat up a lot of time.
- party planning. Chuck will be ONE at the end of the month (crazy, right?) and Chef is turning 25 this weekend. I’m trying to get Chef nailed down on a theme for his cake, but he keeps saying “chocolate” and leaving it at that. SO NOT HELPFUL.
- business planning. I’ve got a SUPER awesome logo that I’ll be launching on the Mia Cupcake’s Facebook page tomorrow, and writing a business plan for both my business and the home business Chef has been planning. Lots of plans. Need some action. 😉
- naps. After all that working and planning and kid-wrangling, momma needs a nap.
What have you been up to?