It’s been a long few weeks. Didja miss me?
I kind of missed me.
It’s been so crazy-go-nuts busy, I can’t even remember most of what we did, but here are some highlights:
- A lovely visit with the “scary doctor” at SCCA, who said I may or may not need surgery. (But more on that later.)
- launching the new logo for Mia Cupcake’s. Working on teeshirts and track jackets.
- test-baking and shipping cupcakes-in-a-jar. So far, all testers love them 🙂
- Chuck’s first birthday. That one will get a post all by itself.
- SICK. I GOT SICK. Got Chuck her flu shot, completely spaced on getting mine. So I got sick and Chuck was her normal happy speedy self. That sucked.
- Chef was on vacation for 2 weeks. Which meant I was entertaining him 90% of the time. UGH.
- Short Stack came to visit. Again. Entertaining.
I’m sure there’s much much more that’s escaping my poor cold-medicined brain, but for now, this will have to do. It’s past my bedtime.
Hope you all have a lovely Wednesday!