Hi! I have been busting my face so hard on cake stuff this weekend that I can’t put two thoughts together to write an actual blog post. SO! Here are a few things on my mind this morning:
2. I outdid myself this weekend with my cakes…one was a Ouija board wedding cake, and I knocked out a Sorting Hat cake in about 90 minutes this morning (construction & frosting, not baking/cooling). I’m pretty convinced this is my thing.
3. I recently discovered Bakerella and her Cake Pop Revolution, and I am FLOORED that I have not known about this whole idea before. I have massive amounts of leftover cake from all of the carving I did this weekend, so I will be making epic amounts of cake pops this afternoon.
4. A few of you mentioned a few things you’d like to see Chef teach you. In his teaching queue is how to slice a pomegranate and how to make a hollandaise (Without breaking it). Anyone else? Otherwise, we’ll just start doing a bunch of kitchen basics. Maybe we should do a “how to put out a fire” segment.
5. For those of you who don’t know, I have a Facebook fan page for my cake/cupcake business. Running a contest over there right now, with some pretty awesome prizes!
6. I still need to post about Chuck’s birthday because I have a related giveaway and I’d like you guys to have the prize before it gets lost in my kitchen or used up. I need to find my camera cord or my card reader.
7. OMGWTFLOLBBQLMNOP. When the hell is my doctor going to call with the results from my damned “are my girl parts trying to kill me or not” test??? Seriously, it’s been 2 weeks and I’m afraid my inner workings are rebelling and trying to murder me quicker than scheduled. And I’m not cool with that.
ANYWAY! Hope you are all having a fantabulous Monday, and I will try to gather brain cells to write an actual blog post and maybe post a recipe and a review like I’ve been promising to do FOREVER. xo!
ps – for those of you just joining the party, that restaurant has nothing to do with anything specific. It’s some random picture that WordPress thought I would enjoy with my post, and I usually pick the one that has the least to do with the post🙂 You’re welcome.