According to Wikipedia:
a manifesto is a public declaration of principles and intentions, often political in nature. Manifestos relating to religious belief are generally referred to as creeds. Manifestos may also be life stance-related.
I have been kind of floundering around trying to figure out what to do lately. I have big ideas and no clue how to go forward with them.
So I am creating a manifesto for this blog. That way, I will know what to write about when I get stuck.
- I will continue to complain about my in-laws, brag about my kids and my fiance and generally be awesome whenever I feel like it.
- At least once a month but no more than once per week, I will host a review/giveaway.
- I’ll keep talking about roller derby. In fact, I’ll talk about it more often. (Hopefully will have some exciting derby-related news for you within the next few months…)
- Once a month, I’ll make something or cook something from the new issue of Martha Stewart Living. Just to prove it can actually be done.
- I will post at least three times a week.
- I will make something crafty once a month (other than the Martha piece) and show you how to do it.
- I will post at least 3 recipes a month.
- Once a month, I will post about one of the kickass places near where I live. There are a lot of them.
- I will continue to post about my weight loss journey, since I have 50 pounds to go!
- I will take more/better photos for you guys.
- I will be making more stuff and taking more pictures.
- I will continue to be random and awesome and me.
- I will not be turning this into a foodie blog, but I will talk about food more often.
- 100% more dancing.
I’m hoping eventually I will get a new camera, but for now, I will have to figure out how to make my point-and-shoot work better.
So now that I’ve talked all about myself, I will say this: HAPPY MONDAY! 😀